Artcraft Silk Velvet Fabric
Handmade velvet ikat fabric is the oldest, traditional textile. It is extensively famous, because of traditional woven, best-designed style, advanced look. We choose velvet fabric handwoven textile for luxury home interior designs as well as for clothing brands. Velvet is a beautiful aristocratic fabric, preferable in furniture upholstery, in the manufacture of accessories and sewing curtains. The surface of the fabric is incredibly good with a stunning play of chiaroscuro. Traditional ikat velvet weaving utilizes no chemical dyes or power looms. That is why the impressiveness and durability of the unstressed fabric are beyond compare.
When you use genuine hand-woven velvet fabric in your home décor project or fashion design, it’s apparent that you care about craftsmanship. First and foremost, handmade and authentic – woven, not printed. It has magnificent bolt of natural dyes. VELVET ikat fabric has vibrant colors and regal designs. Velvet clothing, Velvet home decor, Velvet sofa furnishing are visually gorgeous. Home Interior with velvet creates a sophisticated and upper-crust look.
Natural silky pink velvet fabric the most antediluvian traditional woven. Velvet is a choice not only for clothing but also for furnishings. Besides, velvet upholstery, velvet decorative throw pillows are the greatest authentic decor for you cozy home. Silk and cotton are far superior to other materials. Natural silk is able to maintain an optimal microclimate for the human body.
Interesting facts about artcraft silk velvet fabric
- The typical pile height of Velvet is not more than 0.36 cm.
- Before the mechanical looms, the average weaver could weave only 4 yards of Velvet per week.
- Jean Baptiste Martin developed the first mechanical loom in the late 1840s.
- King Richard II of England decreed in his will that on his death, his body should be draped in Velvet
- Individual items of Kuba Velvet take several months and sometimes a whole year to be produced.
- In Hindi movies, especially in the 1960s, the main negative character (often played by Pran) frequently sported Velvet jackets.
*** We deliver orders via Uzbekistan Registered Post. It takes minimum 21 – 25 business days to reach anywhere in the world.