Elevate your home wardrobe with this classic Silk Ikat Jacket in deep shades of pink. Made from the finest hand-loomed fabric, this sustainable ikat jacket features a generously sized panel of traditional ikat cloth along its ends and length, which runs throughout the entire garment for added luxury. The lightly distressed look created by a subtle warp and weft gives it an antique feel. Finished with long wide sleeves and a matching belt for effortless style, this easy-breezy robe is ideal for lounging around or throwing over any outfit.
– Made from Handloom ikat fabric
– Ancient dyeing methods used
– Traditional weaving techniques employed
– Organic cotton/silk blend fabric
– Timeless design, suitable for all occasions.
– Durable and easy to care for fabrics make this piece comfortable and beautiful everyday wear.
– Sustainable production processes are kind to the environment and people.
– Lightweight design provides ultimate comfort while looking chic at the same time
Tarona Silk Ikat Jacket made from ikat fabric
Measurements: length-80 cm, chest-108 cm, length sleeve-52 cm,hips-110 cm.(S/L)
*The ikat fabric used for this Silk Blue Ikat coat is hand-woven and hand-dyed according to traditional age-old technologies. The process can create small imperfections in fabric, loose threads, rapport, and small dots on the fabric. This is natural and proof of being hand-made.
*Actual colour may slightly vary photographic lighting sources and device screen settings.
*International buyers are responsible for customs duties and taxes
*Ship within 1-2 days after the order is placed and shipped internationally from Uzbekistan
*The estimated Delivery Time is 22-26 business days to reach anywhere in the world. Shipping via Standard Registered delivery service.
*Please let us know, if you are looking for the delivery any sooner, please ask for priority shipping at an extra cost.