“Anor Style Silk Ikat Velvet”
Eastern culture is rich with its different kinds of hand made and naturally dyed Velvet fabrics or Bakhmal as local people name it. In the Oriental world, Velvet stays in a prominent place and it is in popular demand. Anor Style Silk Ikat Velvet have been an integral part of national clothing, culture and interior design. The process of weaving velvet is on a special loom that weaves two thicknesses of the material at the same time. The pattern of pomegranate “Anor” and the colours pink and white on black are often reminiscent of modern painting. Velvet is little difficult to clean because of its pile, but modern dry cleaning methods make cleaning more executable. The meaning of the word velvety is “smooth like velvet”. Thus, Bakhmal not only looks gorgeous but also is pleasant to touch.
Anor Style Silk ikat fabric / Handwoven Silk Ikat Fabric
Anor Style Silk Ikat Velvet sale deserved their popularity because of their variety in usage. Especially, women adore it because of its exclusive patterns and utilize this fabric as a part of their apparel. Nowadays, the pomegranate (Anor) patterns of Velvet fabric give piquancy to home decor and create a cosy atmosphere. If you cover a sofa or bed with Bakhmal, simultaneously you will add a wonderful look and pleasant sense while sitting on them. Due to its extreme softness and appearance, Velvet fabric was of a high price that is why people often associated Velvet with nobility. But today it became more affordable to purchase. Once you bought Velvet fabric it will please your eyes for a long time with its royal look.
- The typical pile height of Velvet is not more than 0.4 cm.
- Before the mechanical looms, the average weaver could weave only 3 yards of Velvet per day.
- Jean Baptiste Martin developed the first mechanical loom in the late 1840s.
- King Richard II of England decreed in his will that on his death, his body should be draped in Velvet
- Individual items of Kuba Velvet take several months and sometimes a whole year to be produced.
- In Hindi movies, especially in the 1960s, the main negative character (often played by Pran) frequently sported Velvet jackets.
*** We deliver orders via Uzbekistan Registered Post. It takes a minimum of 21 – 25 business days to reach anywhere in the world.